Industry : Timeshare Law
Location: 4 in Gran Canaria, Marbella and Dubai
Staff : 36
Revenues: €2.1M (2020)
Canarian Legal Alliance, situated in the Gran Canaria region of Spain, is a premier law firm specializing in Timeshare laws.
The original vision was to create a trusted legal brand known for its commitment to clients and holding multibillion euro hotel and property investment firms to account
Their legal service aims to help clients all over the world recuperate money invested into “Timeshare” vacation products under false and often illegal pretences.
The firm aims to return the purchase price, legal costs and interest over a 1.5 to 2 year period.
Successes so far
- 131 supreme court victories, the record for any 1
law firm in Spain.
- 1130 first instance victories.
- 420 high court victories.
- €5.5M in cash pay-outs to clients so far
- The firm is known for creating a new jurisprudence in Spanish law through the precedent created by their 131 supreme court victories. The precedent has for all intents and purposes secured the success of 99% of all cases currently managed by CLA.
- This firm is ready for continued success and growth under a developed transition plan to new ownership. There is a massive investment opportunity due to the following reasons:
- The 25% success fee on the €80 million in case value under management equates to an eventual return of €20 million. This return will materialize over a 5 to 7 year period taking into account the bureaucracy of the Spanish legal system and the delaying tactics currently employed by defendant resorts.
- The success fee alone represents a 1.8 X return over that same period. This return does not factor in the existing operating margin for new cases taken on which equates to an operating margin of 33%.
This is the perfect opportunity for an attorney or law firm looking to acquire a reputable and respected litigation services law firm to continue to profit from for years to come.