Out-patient care in the post-pandemic era is outdated & labor-intensive, which raises risk and costs hospitals huge amounts of resources. To overcome this problem Aseptika provides remote monitoring, self-care, and treatment plans.
Following are the four pillars of Aseptika’s business:
- Remote Cardiac Rehabilitation Remote monitoring of post-op/incident patient care: Evidenced as proving clinical benefit.
- Remote Pulmonary Rehabilitation: Activ8rlives platform used to create Active+me REMOTE Pulmonary Recovery solution.
- Difficult/severe asthma in children: The Asthma+me REMOTE is a version of Activ8rlives focused on supporting the parents/carers of children with severe asthma.
- Remote digital solutions to patient self-care : GP / Doctor “light-touch” remote monitoring solution to avoid contact points for vulnerable people.
Other benefits include:
- More consistent, frequent & detailed patient monitoring.
- More freedom and flexibility for those in treatment.
- Reduced risk of infection.
- Gets technology directly to patients.
- Reduces health inequalities.
- Certified as a Class 1 medical device. GDPR compliant.
- NHS Data Security and Protection Toolkit.
- Cyber Essentials Plus certified.
The @Home healthcare market is growing at around 10% per annum, which is accelerating due to pandemic.
There is both a global and domestic application for Aseptika’s remote patient self-care.
- Global Home Monitoring market size: US$43 billion.
- Major markets: USA/Canada/Australia, China, EU, Far East, MENA and India.
Achievements to date
Aseptika is already active in the domestic and international market winning healthcare tenders. It is actively engaged in over £12m of tenders for 2021 and beyond.
- Invested over £3.5M in grant funding to develop our platform technology and monitor which connects to Aseptika’s secure cloud portal. Together, Activ8rlives tracks, monitors, alerts, enables, and educates patients.
- Two patents granted in key markets.
- Aspetika already has 70,000 users and 5,000 unique device up-loads each day. It collects and hold securely and privately a lot of data.
- Activ8rlives products are already approved (up to Class lIa) medical devices. They develop and manufacture to the ISO 1348:2016 quality system, which is a requirement for medical devices to receive an EU CE and UKCA mark and for FDA approvals e.g the PUFFClicker Inhaler Tracker and BuddyBand2 wearable which is manufactured in-house.
- Organic sales growth to +£5-8m million by March 2026.
- Maintaining profitability with this growth.
- Trade sale: 5 years. £60-120 million valuation driven by IP and revenues
Funding Proposition :
Investment Sought : £500,000 – £5,000,000 (£2.5m allows £1.6m Innovation Loan draw-down).
EIS Eligible?: Yes (UK’s HMRC pre-approval)
What these funds will be used for? :
- Roll-out new product versions: PUFFClicker2 (manufactured in-house), Active+me REMOTE, Cardiac and Pulmonary Recovery implementation services. BuddyWOTCH into production.
- Appointment of full-time Executive team.
- Grow sales profitably. Exploitation phase post-pandemic.
Timing: Target close Q2 2021
Interested Investors can directly contact the seller via the link below!