The world’s largest sandwich and salad franchisor with more than 50 years of experience. A QSR chain with 43,000+ restaurants located in more than 100 countries, including 14,000+ outside of the US and Canada.
Subway launched its first outlet in Mauritius in June 2014 at Phoenix mall. With 11 locations opened in 6 years, Subway is the fastest growing QSR in Mauritius.At current pace and with profits of around Rs. 40m last 3 years, Subway is optimally poised to become the largest food chain in Mauritius in 7 years (in terms of footprint)
Subway secured the most prime locations in Mauritius, which includes the SSR International Airport, Busiest malls on the island, Prime petrol stations and Port-Louis CBD.
A SUBWAY® Franchise can offer you:
- Number 1 food franchise in the World
- Food for multiple dayparts.
- Flexible space requirements and custom-designed floor plans.
- Simple operations; no frying or grilling.
- Offer consumers great-tasting, made-to-order products.
- Low overhead costs
- A highly recognizable brand that consumers know and trust.
- Extensive training program and ongoing local support.
Reason for selling
The owner was offered the opportunity to acquire and develop Subway in South Africa last year. The long-term vision is to open 300+ Subway outlets in the country. This will require full-time dedication towards this new endeavor. Having opened 2 Subway outlets in Cape Town in recent months, the owner is looking to move to South Africa to focus on this market.
To find out more about owning a Subway franchise in Mauritius, click in the links below!