Mr. Glen Falting is a qualified lawyer and has been helping clients to conduct cross-border business and international operations for more than 20 years in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia (including 10 years as the global head of product and cross-border governance for a major international bank). He possesses a deep understanding of the corporate governance, legal, compliance, and operational risk control frameworks that are used to support business priorities and regulatory challenges in a diverse range of cultural, regulatory, and political environments.
- Corporate set-up and operations
- Legal requirements and regulations
- Tax and accounting
- Business investments
- Business development
- Real estate
- Website design and brand development
- Import/Export assistance
- Visa and immigration matters
Glen knows from personal experience in operating across international borders that different business practices, time zones, culture, and language can make even the simplest task difficult for an international business.
- Local agent for foreign-registered companies
- Registered agents for dealing with local regulatory and tax authorities
- Financial management and bookkeeping services
- CFO and General Counsel services
- General business support as required
- Registered and virtual offices (including mail and receptionist services)
- Corporate regulatory and industry-specific compliance assistance to obtain and maintain licenses and registrations
- Industry-specific engagement by Resident Directors (Australian law requires locally incorporated companies to have at least one director who is ordinarily resident in Australia)
- Assistance with staff recruiting
- Assistance with preparing any compliance manuals or policies that may be required for your type of business
Glen’s preference for delivering pragmatic and practical solutions underpin a proven ability to deliver successful domestic and international commercial outcomes for clients. His approach is focused on achieving ethical, sustainable, and mutually beneficial outcomes for lasting business success. Supporting his approach is a firm belief that everyone should be treated fairly and with dignity. Glen is a member of the Queensland Law Society, the Australian Institute of Company Directors, and the Governance Risk Compliance Institute.