Based in Sofia, Mrs. Yonka specializes in the fields of Litigation, Insurance and insolvency Law. Throughout the last few years, she has broaden her spectre of expertise within: Corporate law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Tax Law and Medical law.
In November 2021 she accomplished the Certificate of successfully completing the training in regards to project: – ActionR: Informal training programme to develop young advocates in refugee and migration law, Foundation for Access to Rights – FAR.
In 2016 LLM, Law Faculty, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
Mrs. Yonka has significant professional experience in the sphere of court representation in civil, commercial and administrative cases. She offers a wide range of services in defense of clients’ rights and interests, namely:
• Legal representation
• Drafting legal statements defining legal disputes and offering particular resolutions at differentstages of action
• Providing overall assistance for out-of-court resolution of legal disputes, including but not only, drafting notary invitation/demand letters for payment, holding negotiations, drafting out-of-court agreements, etc.
• Preliminary security of cases
• Insolvency Law
Mrs. Yonka can successfully handle most complex and challenging assignments acting for all participants in insolvency procedures: creditors, insolvency practitioners, corporate debtors and their directors/officers in relation to:
• Counselling and representation in the insolvency proceedings
• Plan, initiate and conduct formal insolvency procedures
• Assistance of creditors in (referral of) claims referral
• Debt rescheduling
• Debt and equity restructuring
• Recovery plan drafting and design
• Asset and debt recovery
• Banking and Insurance Law and Corporate Law
Vast experience in the field of insurance law. She has represented both, insurance companies and injured persons, as well as affected business clients
• General Corporate Legal Advice
• Incorporation and organizational structuring
• Structuring of company management
• Management liabilities and responsibilities
• Corporate governance
• Structuring of corporate financing
• Mergers and Acquisitions
Corporate and M&A practice is reinforced by the knowledge and experience she has gained in a number of industries and their regulatory and economic environment:
• Business acquisitions
• Private equity
• Public or private takeovers
• Mergers, spin offs orreorganizations
• Tax Law
Provides thorough tax law legal services – both prior and after completion of transactions and in relation with prospective and on-going tax litigations.
• Pharmaceuticals and Medical law
Healthcare and pharmaceuticals are among the most complex and challenging industries which require thorough knowledge of the possible obstacles in a case.
Mrs. Yonka is distinguished by precise work and extremely thorough research of each legal case. She will make the necessary efforts to protect your interests in the best possible way – she impresses with combination of firmness and steadfastness, mixed with cooperativeness, diplomacy and skilful negotiation skills.
The individual approach to each client and case, attention and impeccable research, are the basis of her continued success.