Dana Shultz is a business-savvy attorney with in-depth knowledge of law, business, technology, and the needs of startup and early-stage companies. Dana develops close working relationships with clients based on a positive attitude and rock-solid dependability so he can deliver High-touch Legal Services®.
Dana received an undergraduate degree with honors in Communication Sciences from the University of Michigan and a law degree from Boalt Hall School of Law (University of California at Berkeley). He is a member of the State Bar of California.
Before starting his own law practice, Dana provided in-house legal services at companies ranging in size from pre-IPO to multinational. His positions included:
- Vice President and Legal Counsel at Visa International Service Association
- General Counsel at Baron Data Systems
- Senior Staff Attorney at Lexis-Nexis
Dana’s work experience also includes management consulting in information technology; litigation support marketing and sales; and software development. These elements combine to give Dana an in-depth understanding of business operations that adds value to his legal skills and services.
Dana provides the essential legal services that startup and early-stage companies in the U.S. typically need. Briefly summarized, Dana helps his clients to:
- Form their businesses,
- Do their deals, and
- Keep out of trouble.
Dana has helped dozens of international clients in Europe, Asia, the Americas, and Australia to bring their existing businesses to, or start new businesses in, the U.S. Typical services include:
- Selecting and forming the right legal entity
- Obtaining an Employer Identification Number
- Adapting foreign commercial contracts for use in the U.S.
- Referring foreign clients to trusted providers of other required services
You can contact dana at email@example.com
Or via his website at danashultz.com