Vladan Simonovic (1963) is an economist and adviser for foreign investments in Montenegro.
He is a partner in one of the most prominent professional services (since 1990) for the legal, accounting, tax advising and every other business related support to foreign investors in Montenegro. Currently, their portfolio consists of more than 90 companies from 23 different countries. Vladan provides a wide scope of professional services, as follows:
– Company formation and registration at all local relevant registries
– Opening company and private bank accounts at the local banks
– Providing e-banking tools and company/private VISA cards
– Accounting & bookkeeping under the international standards
– Tax advising and tax representation
– VAT recovery procedure
– Permanent legal support for company maintaining
– Providing working and residence license for foreign employees
– Company housing at our address,
– Providing economic citizenship (gold passports)
– All other business related services in accordance with specific request of the client
Vladan is exclusive Montenegro member of IR GLOBAL, one of the largest worldwide network of the professional business consultants, official partner with ARTON CAPITAL, the leading world service for obtaining second citizenship and President of Center for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM), think-thank group from Montenegro.