Tamara Slaveska Apostolovski is a lawyer with 10+ years of experience in legal practice and the founder of the Law Office Tamara Slaveska Apostolovski, which is situated in Skopje, the capital city of North Macedonia. Her diversity of experience in various legal fields, in combination with her passion for continuous learning, has enabled her to provide unique legal support to her clients, always focusing to protect their higher interest in the long run. Moreover, the services she provides are reasonably affordable and suited to the client’s needs and
As a business specialist, she is well-experienced in providing long-term support to start-ups and already-incorporated businesses, no matter their size and ownership. Not only she provides standard legal services for the registration of her clients’ businesses and their compliance with
the law, but she also helps her clients to access different kinds of financing, as well as to find suitable partners for their businesses. By being an external partner of her clients, she helps them to grow their businesses sustainably. She is specially qualified in providing legal support to businesses in the field of the energy sector, cannabis production, construction, catering, hotel management, tourism, food service, real estate, as well as data protection (GDPR).
Despite this, she is well-experienced in litigation. Her specialty lies in handling tough legal cases and solving complicated legal issues, using out-of-the-box creative thinking.
Tamara Slaveska Apostolovski and her team of external associates provide a variety of services for her business clients, including:
- Helping the clients to choose the most appropriate legal form for the incorporation of their business;
- Exploring the current possibilities for business development;
- Preparation of project documentation for application to access finance provided by domestic and international sources (State Aid, IPA, IPARD, etc.);
- Preparation of documentation for arranging the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the company’s founders and managers;
- Preparation of agreements and correspondence with the company’s clients and third parties;
- Preparation of documentation for acquiring work and employment licenses/permits;
- Legal support in public acquisitions;
- Preparation of due diligence analysis;
Additionally, she offers specialized services that are business related, in the field of:
- Procedures before the Central Registry of the Republic of North Macedonia;
- Labour Law;
- Contract Law;
- Construction, Real Estate & Property;
- Debt Collection;
- Privacy & Personal Data Protection;
Life-learning is her motto
Tamara Slaveska Apostolovski attended several pieces of training organized by domestic and international experts, with the aim not only to expand her professional skills but also to profound her understanding of the business mindset and needs of her clients. In this manner, she is an alumna of several schools, including:
- The Energy Community Summer School, organized by The Energy Community, held in Sarajevo, Bosnia, and Herzegovina in August 2022;
- The Business Development and Entrepreneurship Program “Project Leader“, organized in cooperation between the NGO “Macedonia 2025” and The Ivey Business School from London, Ontario, Canada, in May 2022;
- The Leadership Academy for Development (LAD), organized with collaboration between the Center for Democracy, Development and the Rule of Law (CDDRL) of Stanford University’s Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies, Institute for Democracy (IDSCS) and the Department of Political Science within the Faculty of Law “Iustinianus Primus”, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, March 2022;
- The Program for the Development of Small and Medium-sized Businesses before the Economic Chamber of North Macedonia, 2021/2022;
- The Academy for Human Resources (HR) before the Education Center „Semos“ in Skopje, 2021/2022;
Social and civic engagement
In recent years, she has been taking active participation in social and civic engagement by appearing in several national debate shows, as well as writing articles on hot legal topics.
Despite her devotion to the law, she is also a great lover of nature and outdoor sports activities. Therefore, she practices yoga, kickboxing, hiking, running, and bike riding. Moreover, she has been actively participating in public sports activities in Skopje, North Macedonia, such as: “First to Top” and “Skopje Marathon”.
She can be contacted at email@example.com