Coralie Dedieu is a French tax lawyer based in Paris. Holding a Master’s Degree in International taxation from Paris-II-Panthéon-Assas and H.E.C., Coralie Dedieu was a tax associate in Anglo-Saxons law firms for more than 10 years.
After realizing that numerous clients were seeking independent expertise within a long-term relationship of trust, Coralie Dedieu left the Paris office of Bird & Bird to create her law firm in 2016. The firm aims at offering:
1. Ensure your serenity
Coralie Dedieu contemplates all cases at hand under a contentious angle in order to identify any weak spots that could be called into question by any third party (employees, French administrations…) and manage them. In addition, to secure the transaction, this methodology allows reducing any litigation phase for proper supporting documentation that would have been upstream collected. As a consequence, comprehensive risk management of the case is handled from its conception to its defense.
2. A global Assistance
In addition to securing the transaction, this approach ensures that the time required to deal with any litigation is significantly reduced by collecting and reviewing all supporting documentation in the first phases of our collaboration. Through this approach, the complete control of the case is ensured from its conception to its defense:
- Defense: Assistance with tax audits, drafting and submission of tax recovery claims, and dealing more generally with the French tax Authorities
- Anticipation: Pretax audit reviews of flows, procedures and filing requirements, providing assistance on structuring
- Management: providing advice, drafting supporting documentation, e.g. transfer pricing, regularization of tax positions
- Tax planning: optimizing cross border flows, ensuring the enforceability of favorable tax regimes
3. A wide field of expertise
Coralie Dedieu can provide comprehensive and tailored-made tax expertise in respect of transactions which you contemplate in the following fields of expertise:
- European and international taxation
- Tax dispute resolution
- Tax audits
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business transfers (within and outside family groups)
- Management packages
- Corporation tax
- Assistance with immigration and expatriation
- Real estate investment tax planning
- Transfer pricing
- Tax optimization of cross border flows
4. Controlled innovation
Coralie Dedieu belongs to a law firm that provides a wide range of services where legal and tax issues are treated simultaneously. For the need of each transaction, a multi-disciplinary team of lawyers with various approaches and methodologies can be set up. The alliance of both legal and tax expertise allows sharing best practices, an additional key source of performance and innovation to the benefit of cases handled.
Plus, Coralie Dedieu is a lecturer for Editions E.F.E. on real estate taxation and writes articles for newspapers.
She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via her website at www.coraliededieu.com