Coralie Dedieu is a French tax lawyer based in Paris. Holding a Master’s Degree in International taxation from Paris-II-Panthéon-Assas and H.E.C., Coralie Dedieu was a tax associate in Anglo-Saxons law firms for more than 10 years.
Coralie Dedieu contemplates all cases at hand under a contentious angle in order to identify any weak spots that could be called into question by any third party (employees, French administrations…) and manage them. In addition, to secure the transaction, this methodology allows reducing any litigation phase for proper supporting documentation that would have been upstream collected. As a consequence, comprehensive risk management of the case is handled from its conception to its defense.
In addition to securing the transaction, this approach ensures that the time required to deal with any litigation is significantly reduced by collecting and reviewing all supporting documentation in the first phases of our collaboration. Through this approach, the complete control of the case is ensured from its conception to its defense:
- Defense: Assistance with tax audits, drafting and submission of tax recovery claims, and dealing more generally with the French tax Authorities
- Anticipation: Pretax audit reviews of flows, procedures, and filing requirements, providing assistance on structuring
- Management: providing advice, drafting supporting documentation, e.g. transfer pricing, regularization of tax positions
- Tax planning: optimizing cross border flows, ensuring the enforceability of favorable tax regimes
Coralie Dedieu can provide comprehensive and tailored-made tax expertise in respect of transactions which you contemplate in the following fields of expertise:
- European and international taxation
- Tax dispute resolution
- Tax audits
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business transfers (within and outside family groups)
- Management packages
- Corporation tax
- Assistance with immigration and expatriation
- Real estate investment tax planning
- Transfer pricing
- Tax optimization of cross border flows
For the need of each transaction, a multidisciplinary team of lawyers with various approaches and methodologies can be set up. The alliance of both legal and tax expertise allows sharing best practices, an additional key source of performance and innovation to the benefit of cases handled.
Plus, Coralie Dedieu is a lecturer for Editions E.F.E. on real estate taxation and writes articles for newspapers.