Mag. Stefan Gamsjäger has over 10 years’ experience as an Administrative lawyer and Deputy Head of a Building Inspection Office for the Austrian Government and State of Tyrol. He is one of the few Austrian lawyers to have taken and passed the Austrian Administrative Service Exam in Tyrol. This background and experience effectively translate into practical legal advice, particularly in the fields of Construction Law, Municipal Legislation, Administrative Law, and Spatial Planning Law.
> Our Unique Approach & The 5 Law Experts Guarantees
We put great emphasis on outstanding legal service, expertise, and client loyalty, and we handle each case with the utmost attention and urgency.
We pride ourselves on providing practical and tailor-made legal solutions in a professional, client-focused environment. We believe it is this unique approach that has helped us to maintain a high rate of success and become a trusted partner to our clients.
At DBI Austria we care about:
- Practical and tailor-made solutions for each case
- Highest Quality of legal advice
- Honesty and integrity
- Keeping agreements and deadlines
- Prompt, courteous and jargon-free communication
- Transparent and flexible pricing
> Our Services
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Civil Law, Claim for Damages / Tort Law
- Debt Collection
- Business Law & Company Formation
- Contract Assessment, Contract Drafting and Settlement
- Real Estate Law, Construction and Planning Law, Municipal Law
- Residence Rights and Citizenship
- Sales and Transport Law
- Criminal Law, Corporate Criminal Law
> Get expert legal support today
We are available to offer professional legal help to businesses, institutions, and private individuals.
We are glad to offer you comprehensive and expert advice! We are ready to represent your interests throughout Austria.