Are you looking for a good business lawyer who could assist you in almost every aspect of your business, from basic compliance and copyright and trademark advice to formal business incorporation and lawsuits and liability? Fulfill your legal requirements for your business, anytime and anywhere. We have a robust network of lawyers from 100+ regions covering 76 countries, who can facilitate ease of doing business in any part of the world.
Why Choose our Legal Network?
Having access to legal services is an important consideration for any business but especially for those who face often a number of legal hurdles during an international expansion.
Our legal network focuses on providing support to international companies, who wish to venture into a different country or who need assistance if already operating in that country. We provide full legal support and fulfill our clients’ all possible legal needs, in relation to that specific country.
Our lawyers offer full legal support to multinational companies: ranging from registration of legal entities to full support of further business operations. The main purpose of our legal network is to ensure that our clients run their business smoothly, by complying with all the requirements of local law, rule out any unnecessary risks, and help to achieve their set business objectives as efficiently as possible. We always implement concrete and practical solutions for our clients, looking for legal assistance for their business.
Legal services by our network:
Following is the range of services which our legal network can assist you with:
1. Contracts: Our lawyers can help with the contractual needs of your business; prepare the standard form contracts that you might need with customers, clients, and suppliers; and help you respond to contracts that other people will want you to sign.
2. Business organizations: Our lawyers can help you decide the best forms to set up your business legally, and prepare the necessary paperwork.
3. Real estate: If you’re considering selling or buying property for your business, our network of real estate lawyers cab help you with handling commercial and residential real estate issues. Our network will assist you with real estate issues anywhere, in terms of buying or selling commercial buildings, leasing retail space, starting construction and development projects, resolving zoning issues, and other types of commercial property transactions.
4. Taxes and licenses: Our tax lawyers will assist you with the tax consequences of the business transactions in which your business will engage.
5. Intellectual property: Intellectual property forms the backbone for many business owners, and this means numerous lawyers are hired to assist with company matters. However, we can simplify your needs through our one-stop-shop. We are able to help you with registering your products and services for a trademark, copyright protection, or assist you with any other intellectual property issues, as per the laws of the jurisdiction where you need assistance.